Please fill out the form below or download the PDF to be mailed to:
The fate of the application will be communicated within 7-10 working days from the day of receipt of the application. The following submittals are required to determine the eligibility for admission:
- A completed Application Form.
- Personal essay explaining the reasons why you want to become a physician and 1 page resume/CV.
- Official transcripts from each school, college or university attended.
- Two letters of recommendation
- Two passport size color photos (2”X2’’).
- MCAT scores, official report (optional).
- TOEFL scores, if applicable.
- A $100 application fee. Once you have clicked “Submit” at the end of the application, you will be redirected and must click “Add to Cart” at the bottom of the page to pay the $100 application fee for your application to be considered. Your application will NOT be processed without this fee.
Following final acceptance, you will be advised to deposit US $1,000 (one thousand) to reserve your seat for a given semester. The amount will be credited to the first semester tuition. Upon payment of seat deposit you will receive a copy of WELCOME PACKET containing pertinent information on how to prepare for the classes and any addition items required.
Applicants from the U.S. or Canada who are U.S. citizens or have permanent visas are expected to have a minimum of 90 credit hours undergraduate course work from an accredited college or university. This is equivalent to approximately 2-3 years of undergraduate course work.
Applicants from Other Countries The admissions committee will evaluate applicants from countries with educational standards comparable to the US. Each applicant should meet the educational requirements for admission to medical school in the country of origin. Other applications will be evaluated on an individual basis. All course work and diplomas should be translated into English.